You are searching about 1 Week Old Pizza In Fridge Is It Still Good, today we will share with you article about 1 Week Old Pizza In Fridge Is It Still Good was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic 1 Week Old Pizza In Fridge Is It Still Good is useful to you.
Empty Nest Or Second Honeymoon? Redecorating Your Master Bedroom When the Kids Leave For College
I’m at that point in life where many of my friends (who married young!) are sending their kids off to college and feeling a myriad of empty-nest feelings. I admit that I have not been through this stage of life myself, as I do not have children, but as a writer I am an observer of life and my view is this: as in everything in life, we have choices. . You can either feel old and no longer useful, or you can see this as a time to revive former personal dreams and goals and ignite that special romantic spark with your long-term partner. . I can’t think of a better way to do that than to redecorate your master suite into a place of peaceful rejuvenation and restoration – creating a ‘second honeymoon’ getaway, if you will. If big college bills are looming, you can do it on a dollar-for-dollar budget.
1. Decide and eliminate things. Mess takes away peace of mind and a good night’s sleep. Go through your wardrobe and get rid of anything that no longer suits your current taste or doesn’t fit. Leave room for new outfits.
2. Simple chests of drawers. Get rid of old chests of drawers that are no longer your current interior design taste. Donate them or use them to store tools in your garage or camping gear in your basement.
3. Art Smart. Remove all art and get rid of decorative accessories you no longer love. Put aside things that you would still like to keep to integrate into the new interior.
4. A beautiful bed. Is your mattress still in good condition? If not, replace it and make sure it’s luxuriously comfortable. Choose a headboard that you like, or forgo one altogether and hang a beautiful large painting instead.
5. Window Wonder. Pulling the old curtains? Take them down, fill the curtain holes in the walls and wash those windows until they sparkle!
6. Floor Finesse. Carpet outdated and worn? Parquet scratched? Change and finish. It’s not expensive to do either.
7. Bedpead Beauty. Choose bedding that will definitely make you smile. Buy matching sheets, blankets or bedspreads, pillowcases and curtains at once so they all match. Make sure your sheets have plenty of thread. Bedding sets the tone for the style of your “second honeymoon” suite.
8. Comforting color. Take the bedding to a paint store and choose one of those colors for your walls and another for the ceiling. They can match it exactly.
9. Painting party. Invite empty-nester friends over for a pizza and painting party. You can help them later in return. Remember to use a healthier, VOC-free paint.
10. Fine furniture. You don’t have to break the bank to buy a nightstand and chest of drawers that are affordable but look expensive. Check furniture catalogs, online and in stores. Choose a style that complements your bedding.
11. Love of lighting. Forget the glare of overhead lighting – you want your ‘second honeymoon’ suite to feel romantic, so instead choose bedside lamps in a style and color you like and make sure the lamps create a soft pink or yellow glow.
12. Amazing Art. Now it’s time to choose art that will make you swoon. Thrift stores often have beautiful art prints for a small price, or frame those photos of your sweet family in matching frames and create a “happy wall” collage of family photos. Choose vases and other accessories in colors that complement your bedding.
13. Bathroom Bliss. If you can’t afford to replace the bathtub and sinks, or if you don’t like their color, refinish them or just change the fixtures. Paint the walls or choose a wallpaper that matches the color of the tub and sinks. Fresh fluffy towels and lovely art and bath accessories that coordinate with the color scheme and style of your bedroom accentuate the “suite” look.
14. Movie Magic. Place the TV in a hidden cabinet or mount it on the wall so that when Friday night comes, you can shut out the world by choosing a movie you both enjoy to kick back after a busy week at work. My husband and I do this and it is bliss. You might even consider stocking the mini fridge with goodies.
15. Final Flair. Time to put it all together. Arrange the furniture in a pleasant order, make the bed nicely, hang the curtains, put art and accessories and turn on the soft light of the night lights. Put fresh flowers in a vase, turn down your favorite music, light a candle and pour some sparkling cider!
When I gave these “second honeymoon” decorating tips to my soon-to-be-empty-nest friend, she recently joked, “Second honeymoon, hmmm…could they be a headache?” I laughed and said, “No way honey! … So put away that brush, Put on your best negligee and go!”
Copyright 2009 Kathryn Bechen and Kathryn Bechen Ink. All rights reserved.
Video about 1 Week Old Pizza In Fridge Is It Still Good
You can see more content about 1 Week Old Pizza In Fridge Is It Still Good on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about 1 Week Old Pizza In Fridge Is It Still Good
If you have any questions about 1 Week Old Pizza In Fridge Is It Still Good, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article 1 Week Old Pizza In Fridge Is It Still Good was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article 1 Week Old Pizza In Fridge Is It Still Good helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles 1 Week Old Pizza In Fridge Is It Still Good
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords 1 Week Old Pizza In Fridge Is It Still Good
1 Week Old Pizza In Fridge Is It Still Good
way 1 Week Old Pizza In Fridge Is It Still Good
tutorial 1 Week Old Pizza In Fridge Is It Still Good
1 Week Old Pizza In Fridge Is It Still Good free
#Empty #Nest #Honeymoon #Redecorating #Master #Bedroom #Kids #Leave #College