You are searching about Can I Give My 1 Year Old Honey And Lemon, today we will share with you article about Can I Give My 1 Year Old Honey And Lemon was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Can I Give My 1 Year Old Honey And Lemon is useful to you.
Master Swimming Instructors Keep Your Voice, Let the Others Go Hoarse! Part Two
So let’s say you have just completed 6 hours of swimming instruction at school. Your throat is a little dry because you ran out of water in the last class. You have a little sore throat but you really feel good.
A Master Swim Instructor should be aware that your vocal cords are like every other muscle in the body and need a little respect, tender love and care when they get tired. It would be when a lifeguard would suck on a throat lozenge (non-medicated) just a bit of honey and eucalyptus and increase their fluids with regular sips of water or lemon juice.
Instead of cooking that “chili con carne” and drinking that glass of wine tonight, they settle for lemon juice, macaroni and cheese. A lifeguard refrained from yelling at the children and chased them to read them the bedtime story, before they went to bed early themselves. Only to wake up in the morning feeling well rested and refreshed with their voices back to normal.
It doesn’t take much; just a few changes to try to take care of yourself. A lifeguard understands the constraints and constraints of our business and respects them accordingly.
Let me also add some of my practical voice tips for swim instructors that could or should now become best practice for all professional swim instructors.
Top 10 tips to avoid voice abuse in swimming instructors
1. Limit “out of class or poolside” conversations.
2. Slow down your speaking pace, pause more often while speaking. In fact, become the listener more.
3. In noisy environments, do not use your voice or tone at all, switch to large body movements and expressions that communicate.
4. Drink room temperature water often before, during and after class.
5. Do more relaxation and exercise to loosen tight muscles, get a massage if needed.
6. Wherever possible, use a microphone or speaker, it is not possible to use “the huddle” to give feedback and instructions when your students are nearby,
7. Never speak under emotional stress or duress.
8. Avoid sugary drinks, alcohol and tobacco at the end of the day. Lemon juice and honey and a little ginger is a great alternative and pick me up.
9. Use your facial expressions to communicate as much as possible
10. Always stay in a good positive mood and if you need a rest, take it. Do not come to work if you are sick or in bad weather.
As the owner of a swimming school, I used to be adamant, when the voice of one of the swimming teachers started to waver, I gave him 4 mandatory days off. It didn’t make me very popular, but I really wanted to save my swim team from having to go through the voice abuse and ultimately the throat surgery and the experiences I endured.
If you know anyone who could use this knowledge, please, with my blessing, pass it on. Who knows, wouldn’t it be great to have more “lifeguards, with their voices intact” over the next few years.
Video about Can I Give My 1 Year Old Honey And Lemon
You can see more content about Can I Give My 1 Year Old Honey And Lemon on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Can I Give My 1 Year Old Honey And Lemon
If you have any questions about Can I Give My 1 Year Old Honey And Lemon, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Can I Give My 1 Year Old Honey And Lemon was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Can I Give My 1 Year Old Honey And Lemon helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Can I Give My 1 Year Old Honey And Lemon
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Can I Give My 1 Year Old Honey And Lemon
Can I Give My 1 Year Old Honey And Lemon
way Can I Give My 1 Year Old Honey And Lemon
tutorial Can I Give My 1 Year Old Honey And Lemon
Can I Give My 1 Year Old Honey And Lemon free
#Master #Swimming #Instructors #Voice #Hoarse #Part