You are searching about Can I Use Nasal Spray On My 1 Year Old, today we will share with you article about Can I Use Nasal Spray On My 1 Year Old was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Can I Use Nasal Spray On My 1 Year Old is useful to you.
Create a Healthier Spring With Feng Shui
Ah, beautiful spring; sun, flowers and flowering plants. How can this season be anything other than positive energy?
But for many of us, spring is allergy season, presenting a no-win situation of wanting to be outdoors more but suffering from it. Pollen, grass clippings and ragweed, what can we do to ward off allergies? In addition to offering a medical solution or the rescue nasal spray, I would like to suggest a proactive and natural way to improve your overall health by working with your environment.
Using the art and wisdom of Feng Shui, our homes can support us in our pursuit of good health.
The Feng Shui map is called the Bagua, and the central area where the tai chi symbol is located is the health area. Transfer this card to your living space; the center of your home and each individual room is the health zone, and deserves special care and attention, especially during allergy season. By analyzing the health zone of your home, or each room, you work at the center of that space and consider the following for proper Feng Shui:
• Clear clutter from the area and spring clean with the art of Feng Shui in mind. You are essentially moving out of the old energy and into a new and dynamic one. This will contribute to the goal of everyone being healthy in your home.
• If it is an area that can be painted or have more color, choose an earth tone or yellow to support good energy for health.
• Add your intentions to this space by writing it on earth-colored paper. Be specific and grateful, extending your dynamic health wishes to everyone in your home; not just for yourself. For example; “I’m so grateful that my whole family is happy and healthy.” Place this written intention in the Health space of your center, either by storing it in a book, behind a photo or a plant, or by simply putting it on the ground when no one will walk on it.
With the centre’s health space, you can work with Feng Shui in the rest of the house for better health and well-being:
• Keep the air in your home free of dust and pollen by cleaning regularly and using an air filter or ionizer.
• Healthy potted plants or wind chimes around your home will disperse negative chi, while playing soft, uplifting music.
• Place a mirror directly in front of a window that overlooks the trees and sky, which expands and magnifies the positive, healthy energy that passes through the window.
Incorporate the five elements of Feng Shui into your environment to promote balance:
• Earth – Stones, plants and healthy soil to improve the fundamental balance of the earth element. Colors representing earth include brown or yellow.
• Wood – Wooden planters or decorative wooden pieces such as a sculpture, bench or pieces of bamboo. The color representing wood is green.
• Metal – Wind chimes, planters or decorative copper pieces. The colors representing the metal are white, gold or silver.
• Water – Calm or slow-flowing water such as a fountain, birdbath, pond, or stream water. The colors representing water are black or blue.
• Fire – Candles, lanterns, fire pits or outdoor fireplace. The color red represents fire.
By intentionally practicing the healing art of Feng Shui, you can increase the flow of energy in your environment, creating a calm, supportive, and healthy environment for you and your family this spring.
Video about Can I Use Nasal Spray On My 1 Year Old
You can see more content about Can I Use Nasal Spray On My 1 Year Old on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Can I Use Nasal Spray On My 1 Year Old
If you have any questions about Can I Use Nasal Spray On My 1 Year Old, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Can I Use Nasal Spray On My 1 Year Old was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Can I Use Nasal Spray On My 1 Year Old helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Can I Use Nasal Spray On My 1 Year Old
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Can I Use Nasal Spray On My 1 Year Old
Can I Use Nasal Spray On My 1 Year Old
way Can I Use Nasal Spray On My 1 Year Old
tutorial Can I Use Nasal Spray On My 1 Year Old
Can I Use Nasal Spray On My 1 Year Old free
#Create #Healthier #Spring #Feng #Shui