You are searching about How Much Water Can I Give My 1 Year Old, today we will share with you article about How Much Water Can I Give My 1 Year Old was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Much Water Can I Give My 1 Year Old is useful to you.
Save Money on Fuel and Gas – Use Water Hybrid Tech
I was lucky enough to come across old Popular Science and Popular Mechanic magazines. I read every word with thirst. In the classifieds, I found interesting ads for “free energy” books and plans that sparked my imagination. I ordered a few books and the information I found in them was hard to believe – Official US Patents that present clear, easy to follow technologies that produce free energy that seems feasible to the inventor and the US Government through its Patent Office!
However, one thing was not clear. How come these inventions lie in the dust and no one does anything about them? In the big, rich and powerful America?! It took me many years of research to fully realize that there are people who want these technologies suppressed as long as possible. For profit, of course.
It wasn’t hard to figure that if it took me this much research to get this information and understanding, then it follows that the average dude has little chance of finding out. They lie to him constantly and en masse. My father made sure to teach me everything about the impossibility of free energy. He kept talking about extracting energy from water. I kept this in the back of my mind and, as Agatha Christie’s Hercule Poirot always says, I was waiting for some truth to be revealed.
It came to me in 2006 in the form of a funny little jar that someone installed in my truck. He said he was making energy out of water. I was skeptical but eager to discover the truth. It took them minutes to recognize it – it actually worked! Clean water from the guy’s garden hose… Saved gas, drastically reduced my horrible emissions – and even gave my tired 20 year old truck some power. One of the things I like the most was that it made the truck very quiet so I no longer had to yell into the cell phone or blare the radio.
“A technology this cheap and amazing shouldn’t be left out – the world needs to know about it!” I thought to myself and started to do something about it. I became a teacher. After a few short months, my cars were running with this “miracle” all over the world: from Norway to Switzerland, Australia, Canada, Ireland and Poland, Austria and Spain, the good old USA and Latin America. Oops…I forgot to mention good old England.
Have you noticed that when you actually experiment with a new technology, even if it’s just a new recipe in the kitchen, you become wiser and more confident? And do you get new insights that you don’t from reading a piece of paper? Well, that’s exactly what happened to me. It took some time and a lot of experimentation before I finally got my head around the “free energy from water” idea. One day came in a flash: we are NOT generating free energy like some ridiculous machines that never start. 75% REDUCED on regular petrol engines only!
And this is an important realization.
Do you know that you are driving a very poorly designed car? It has a beautiful interface and looks very futuristic. But it performs poorly on energy. We use only 25% of the energy of the expensively paid gasoline to move forward. 75% turns into heat (destroying the planet), emissions (unsatisfied fuel), and vibration and carbon deposits that slowly destroy the engine. And plain crazy noise that we take for granted.
We’ve all heard and seen ‘hybrids’, but on the highway they’re nothing more than regular, inefficient cars. Their aerodynamics are a bit better, but that’s true of many other cars that don’t have the Pris look. However, it is a big step forward if you can afford the price, because according to them, we think of alternative energy in a more down-to-earth way.
One major solution would be to convert your existing car to FULL ELECTRIC (not hybrid – throw out the engine and put in an electric motor and a bunch of batteries), for which there are several companies in California’s “green mile” that you can get conversion kits for. Bay Area. The next best thing – but 15-60(!) times cheaper – is to convert your existing car to a HYBRID. In other words, you leave the engine in, unmodified or mostly unmodified, and toss it with water. Yes possible! And it’s quite easy.
Through my experiments with various cars – old and new – I have found that the SYSTEM approach works best when it comes to saving energy. I recommend using ALL of the technologies listed below to save fuel because they support and complement each other. A nice 20% savings here, 5% there, 3% there adds up quickly. You can practically double your mileage and be the envy of the neighborhood.
The 12 ingredients of my “secret recipe”:
1. Install a water-to-energy converter. These are basically electrolyzers or steam injectors that use very little energy to boost the weak performance of gasoline as explained above. From water4gas, you can buy a fully functional, ready-to-install system cheaply
2. Install a fuel heater such as “Fuel Atomizer 2000” –
3. Replace the spark plug wires with “Kiker Wires” from http://kikerperformance.com which improve sparks by creating magnetic fields.
4. DO NOT, let me repeat, DO NOT fill the tank at stations where 10% ethanol is added (the mixture is called “gasohol”). Instead, buy xylene ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/xylene ) and add it yourself for much better results and fuel economy.
5. Replace regular engine oil with “AMSoil Series 2000” synthetic oil or similar low-friction oil.
6. Use one or two bottles of fuel conditioner such as “AMSoil PI” for cleaning.
7. Install what I loosely call a “MSE” (MAP Sensor Enhancer, available from Water4Gas.com and other sources), which is basically a variable resistor to dilute the gasoline mixture. At the same time, also PULL OUT the upstream oxygen sensor. By doing this, you will regain control of the ECU, which is a major cause of fuel wastage. That alone saves me 11-31% on my Corolla. There’s a right way and a wrong way, so learn the ropes before adding this powerful ingredient.
8. Driving habits are another significant factor. Before I get into that, it’s worth mentioning that none of the above “miracles” work much magic if your engine breaks down. You can’t just wish away a broken piston – fix it. This is part of the driver’s duties. You can read all about driving habits on the internet now, so let me tell you a trick you don’t hear about very often, and that is to put your transmission in neutral when going downhill. I have a scan tool and (while the water device is idling the engine with almost no fuel) I get up to 340 MPG downhill. I have photos to prove it, and I think even higher numbers are possible. This means that I barely use petrol on long journeys.
9. The last thing is to keep the tires fully inflated. By “full” I don’t mean “over pressure”, because then you lose grip and the tire wears out faster. Only if traction and tire life are not that important to you for whatever reason, pump 10% or 15% more air than recommended for your vehicle. DO NOT EXCEED the maximum pressure indicated on the tire!
10. Use scan gauge-II from http://www.scangauge.com to READ results in real time. This saves you from long journeys or road tests. And frankly, it’s the only way to tell if certain technologies or driving habits actually work or not. And to what extent.
11. Last but not least, getting your money back. Have the government support you and reward you for doing the above – see
12. Oh, and there is one more ingredient to this secret recipe: don’t be fooled by the self-proclaimed “experts”. How can you tell if someone is an expert or a stupid fag? When they say “it can’t be done” or “scientifically impossible” you ask them – and STICK to the straight answer – you ask them if they have EVER TRIED, with exactly that particular technology and with TODAY’s cars. You’ll find out it’s not. Tell them to screw up. And don’t take my word for it, because I might be a dumb fag too. Try it yourself! There is no other way to really KNOW if it is true or not.
And then let the world know. I do.
Finally, if you want to use this technology to save money on fuel, click here!
Video about How Much Water Can I Give My 1 Year Old
You can see more content about How Much Water Can I Give My 1 Year Old on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Much Water Can I Give My 1 Year Old
If you have any questions about How Much Water Can I Give My 1 Year Old, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Much Water Can I Give My 1 Year Old was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Much Water Can I Give My 1 Year Old helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Much Water Can I Give My 1 Year Old
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How Much Water Can I Give My 1 Year Old
How Much Water Can I Give My 1 Year Old
way How Much Water Can I Give My 1 Year Old
tutorial How Much Water Can I Give My 1 Year Old
How Much Water Can I Give My 1 Year Old free
#Save #Money #Fuel #Gas #Water #Hybrid #Tech