You are searching about How Often Do I Feed My 1 Year Old Cat, today we will share with you article about How Often Do I Feed My 1 Year Old Cat was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Often Do I Feed My 1 Year Old Cat is useful to you.
Cats – 7 Tips To Stop Disorderly Behavior Before You Both Need A Time-Out
When you feel like you’re living with a demented fluff ball, there IS a problem. In general, cats are the easiest animals to share, so behavior problems can be caused by stress, boredom, change or illness. Or even from a cat doing things that come naturally to it.
So before we can treat and solve a cat’s behavior problem, we need to understand where the behavior is coming from. First, make sure your cat has no health problems. This is especially true if the pattern of bad behavior is sudden.
Illness in cats is often disguised by erratic behavior. So make an appointment with your vet. If a health problem is ruled out, you can start changing your kitty’s bad behavior.
Of course, it is much easier to prevent than to correct. We can grow up together with a kitten! But if you have a problem with an older cat, it will be more difficult. But it’s not impossible. The most important ingredient in this question is PATIENCE. This virtue cannot be emphasized loudly enough. If you find yourself losing your temper, step back for a moment. Look into those sad eyes. Put yourself in their paw prints.
**Tips for teaching cats good behavior**
1. As with children, follow the rules! Be consistent. Don’t change your behavior towards them.
2. Don’t put yourself in situations that you know will only promote bad behavior. It might seem funny right now. But not later. For example, you can use your “hand as a toy” with a kitten. Then, like an older cat, he scratches himself while playing and blames them! What is it about?
3. Praise their good behavior. Yes, it is perfectly acceptable to talk about “baby talk”.
4. If the kitten is sick, rush in with a replacement. If the claws are out on the furniture, take them to the scratching post immediately. If they’re checking to see if they have a “green thumb” while fondly attacking a potted plant, feel free to remove them and get your favorite toy moving.
5. Don’t play with aggression. If so, an aggressive cat is what you will get.
6. Noisy cats. When a cat howls, what do you think? We are the problem. I am so guilty of this. If we jump every time they yell, we’ve taught them that the squeaky wheel gets the grease. We think it’s cute when they “talk” to get our attention. First. But when we are busy and they scream longer and louder while we give in to their demands, we have created a monster.
It sounds cruel and the cat is completely surprised by this, but give him air or a spray of water. Then go about your business. You’ll feel terrible at first, but eventually the whining will stop.
7. Never, never, never, ever hit these gentle creatures or physically hurt them. This is bad for both of you! Not to mention the karma you received from the cat spirit world!
Remember. We ask for a lot of our cats. Like changing their natural instincts and personalities to better adapt to us and our world. But they deserve our love and respect.
(c) KD Cook
Video about How Often Do I Feed My 1 Year Old Cat
You can see more content about How Often Do I Feed My 1 Year Old Cat on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Often Do I Feed My 1 Year Old Cat
If you have any questions about How Often Do I Feed My 1 Year Old Cat, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Often Do I Feed My 1 Year Old Cat was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Often Do I Feed My 1 Year Old Cat helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Often Do I Feed My 1 Year Old Cat
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How Often Do I Feed My 1 Year Old Cat
How Often Do I Feed My 1 Year Old Cat
way How Often Do I Feed My 1 Year Old Cat
tutorial How Often Do I Feed My 1 Year Old Cat
How Often Do I Feed My 1 Year Old Cat free
#Cats #Tips #Stop #Disorderly #Behavior #TimeOut