You are searching about How To Take Care Of A 1 Day Old Kitten, today we will share with you article about How To Take Care Of A 1 Day Old Kitten was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Take Care Of A 1 Day Old Kitten is useful to you.
Starlight and Echo – A Reincarnation Comparison
Is Reincarnation Real?
For some, proof is not possible.
For others, “knowledge” is all they need.
In 2005, my horse friend Echo expanded some of her consciousness into the body of a kitten.
He told me in advance that he is becoming a cat with me.
The day the kitten was born, she announced herself telepathically to the Siamese breeder, saying, “Echo. I’m coming.”
That morning I heard Echo say to me, “I am blind.” “Kittens are born with their eyes closed,” I told her.
“I have toes,” he murmured with curious glee as he wiggled them.
A horse’s feet are actually anatomically one toe.
Echo had told me a few weeks before this that the kitten would be a Siamese, a female, and would arrive at the same cattery where my other Siamese, Violet, had been born.
The breeder was able to easily identify the kitten, which was Echo. Some friends picked him up for me when he was 9 weeks old.
For the past 5 years I have enjoyed Starlight.
I have also found what I personally consider to be “proof” of Echo’s presence as Starlight.
It is clear that the body of a cat and a horse are different. Some of the similarities described here have been adjusted for differences in size, structure, and species.
I looked at the essence of the individual in each case.
- Starlight arrived with her lower back very tight and a little over her sacrum. This matched exactly the injury Echo had in the last year of her life, which we never fully resolved. It has since been treated with chiropractic and resolved at Starlight.
- Starlight’s hind end is more typical of a horse than a cat. My chiropractic vet pointed this out to me.
- Starlight immediately recognized the song I sang to Echo while riding her. It was “You Are My Shining Star” – which is, Echo tells me, where Starlight’s name came from. I had only connected to the song after Starlight was already with me. I was playing it on the computer one day with him on my lap and his eyes lit up with recognition.
- Echo loved to jump cavaletti and logs and even thin branches on the path. Between the legs of my TV stand is a beam that looks very much like a cavaletti, and Starlight as a little kitten used to run and jump over them just for fun.
- Starlight is very compassionate, sweet and full of joy just like Echo. Like Echo, she is very gentle and loving, and kind and mentally advanced.
- Starlight is very funny, especially when she is playing. He’s the only cat I’ve ever seen that, like a cartoon character, can start running in place before taking off. Echo also had a sense of humor and wanted to correct me and other people.
- Starlight hates conflict and will leave rather than fight or defend herself. The echo was the base of the pecking order of the horses and avoided conflicts by leaving situations where they conflicted. He would tend to another injured horse instead of trying to drive them away from the herd.
- Echo had big, solid legs for a horse his size. A horse’s feet are actually one toe. Starlight has unusually large toes. When she was a kitten, her little claws were very hard to find to trim. They are easier to find now, but her toes are still impressive for her size.
- Echo had big, soft, gentle brown eyes. Starlight has big, soft, blue eyes that radiate love.
- Echo used to shed almost year-round, which is unusual for horses that usually only shed in the spring and fall. Starlight also seems to shed year-round, which is just as unusual for a cat.
- Starlight likes to groom me by licking my hair, just like one cat grooms another. Echo wiggled her muzzle on my back and hair like I was a horse.
- Echo was a gray horse – a horse that was born a darker color and is gray. Starlight is a blue-spotted Siamese whose dominant color is grey. This could be a coincidence, but since Starlight changed colors for several months before ending up with this, I believe she chose it, and the breeder confirmed that some Kittens “select” the color they want after trying different shades of Siamese.
- When Echo told me she was coming as Starlight, she said, “Now you can carry me.” One of Starlight’s favorite games is to jump into the carrier bag so I can carry her from the basement upstairs.
- When Violet and Sakhara were alive, Starlight always let them eat first, even though she had her own bowl of food. The echo was the same when feeding with other horses, always in pecking order in the bottom position. Starlight continues to do this with Melissa who is 3 years younger than Starlight.
- Echo and horses generally prefer jumping up rather than down. Starlight doesn’t mind jumping up, but jumping down is difficult for her if she’s more than 3-4 feet up, like on the fridge. And Starlight can hardly even imagine jumping to heights that Melissa considers normal, like 5 feet up or higher, because she can’t imagine how she would get down.
- Echo was always very careful to only put her feet on solid ground because horses don’t like unstable footing. Starlight is also careful about her footing. Unlike most cats who love soft pillows and cushions, he won’t step on anything that moves under his feet.
So as you can see, Starlight and Echo have a very long list of features. While this may not be “proof” to anyone, to me it is proof that supports my original experience, which was Echo telling me that she was coming back to me as a Siamese cat.
Of course, I don’t need any outside evidence at all. I feel they are the same being. And that’s all I need personally.
My horse came back as a cat, and my inner “truth testing center” confirms it.
After all, I am telepathic with animals, and if you don’t believe that, that’s your choice. Our experiences and beliefs may differ.
I’m not going to prove anything here. I just want to share my experience.
Video about How To Take Care Of A 1 Day Old Kitten
You can see more content about How To Take Care Of A 1 Day Old Kitten on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How To Take Care Of A 1 Day Old Kitten
If you have any questions about How To Take Care Of A 1 Day Old Kitten, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Take Care Of A 1 Day Old Kitten was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Take Care Of A 1 Day Old Kitten helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Take Care Of A 1 Day Old Kitten
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How To Take Care Of A 1 Day Old Kitten
How To Take Care Of A 1 Day Old Kitten
way How To Take Care Of A 1 Day Old Kitten
tutorial How To Take Care Of A 1 Day Old Kitten
How To Take Care Of A 1 Day Old Kitten free
#Starlight #Echo #Reincarnation #Comparison