You are searching about My 1 Year Old Wants To Eat All The Time, today we will share with you article about My 1 Year Old Wants To Eat All The Time was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic My 1 Year Old Wants To Eat All The Time is useful to you.
The 1,000 Hour Challenge
I’ve always been a goal-setter. I can’t remember a time after my earliest formative years when I didn’t strive to stretch myself in one or more areas of my life. However, I really wanted a smile after every failure; for example, when I was a teenager and struggled with being too lazy to get out of bed early in the morning to exercise.
And considering all my failed goals, I have to be fair to myself and consider my successes; and there were many. I would even suggest that I have already achieved most of the visible, tangible, body-based personal growth goals – but quite a battle remained until recently.
Throughout my adult life, I struggled to regulate my eating in a consistently disciplined way. I managed to eat well and try to control myself ninety percent of the time, but then I had the blowouts where I would occasionally graze for a day or two, usually on the weekend.
I thought this was a problem for a long time the ultimate limit as far as carnal desires are concerned. I’ve probably tried to gain control of this aspect of my life a hundred times (or maybe more) in the past, but all have failed, until now.
I did this:
1. I thought I needed such a strong focus for this goal, I planned my next 1000 hours from 7am on Monday morning. I made myself a pocket-sized score sheet with five-hour knots; there were ten knots of five o’clock in each row (fifty o’clock in each row) and twenty rows.
2. I diligently tracked every five hour detail on my way to success and even counted my overall percentage metric, celebrating as the hours and percentage went up.
3. I set some reasonable and basic rules for myself, including fasting for lunch, eating a full breakfast, eating fruits and vegetables, and exercising daily. I tried to achieve a half-starved feeling and maintain it daily. I was also alert to going on mental autopilot.
4. I then focused on process, process and more process; forgotten the result I was looking for, even if I wanted to postpone it.
Then I realized that I learned the following things under the process:
1. My goal-oriented thinking quickly turned 180 degrees. I started to really enjoy every part of the process. I didn’t hate traveling like I used to. I didn’t end up finishing it so I could go back to my old ways. In my mind, these old ways were already history—a significant part of my past. Yes, past.
2. I considered every 0.1 percent towards the goal a significant milestone. Remember that we sleep for hours 24 hours a day, some hours were incredibly light. In every hour before me, I had the open and clear opportunity to react and respond perfectly, winning the current battle. Achieving momentary perfection for the goals we set for ourselves is very empowering.
3. The most important lesson I learned was whether we really want to achieve something we have to keep in mind. It must become the most important element of our conscious thought pattern.
4. For all other targets, I have found that the most difficult thing is to maintain the already fought, fought ground, i.e. staying focused and on track without endangering the target in the long run. I tried to deal with this by adding a second thousand hours and then a third. So, which I ended up being solid with 123 days a consistent practice habit. This is doing the same thing every day, every hour consistently, for four months.
Achieving all our goals is a very simple process. The word “process” is operative; this is fundamental. This method worked for me because my mind has always been math-oriented. It might work for you too.
Whatever we do, we must never give up on our dreams and goals. A hundred failures can precede the ultimate success. Your the moment of victory!
© 2009 SJ Wickham.
Video about My 1 Year Old Wants To Eat All The Time
You can see more content about My 1 Year Old Wants To Eat All The Time on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about My 1 Year Old Wants To Eat All The Time
If you have any questions about My 1 Year Old Wants To Eat All The Time, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article My 1 Year Old Wants To Eat All The Time was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article My 1 Year Old Wants To Eat All The Time helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles My 1 Year Old Wants To Eat All The Time
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords My 1 Year Old Wants To Eat All The Time
My 1 Year Old Wants To Eat All The Time
way My 1 Year Old Wants To Eat All The Time
tutorial My 1 Year Old Wants To Eat All The Time
My 1 Year Old Wants To Eat All The Time free