You are searching about My 3 1 2 Year Old Is Driving Me Crazy, today we will share with you article about My 3 1 2 Year Old Is Driving Me Crazy was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic My 3 1 2 Year Old Is Driving Me Crazy is useful to you.
What Does It REALLY Take to Be Making 6-Figures as a Service Professional?
I’ve read so much about how to make money over the past 30 years that I know I could write a series of books on the subject, books that cut through the garbage and don’t have to buy 101 things for each one. area.
Most of the information repeats itself – same author, different title and packaging, or another author repeating someone else’s list. All the how-tos and how-tos have driven me crazy about what it REALLY takes to make $100,000 or more.
A few months ago, I decided to go on a pilgrimage to create a quick and easy-to-read, all-in-one list of what it REALLY takes to make six figures as a service professional — accountant, coach, consultant, and other self-employed? Of course, the list is easy to read, but it takes conscious awareness and consistency to achieve it.
What this list has done for me is free up valuable time to look for what I might need in the future, focus, increase clarity, and best of all, narrow down reading time. I also had a plan. Here’s what I consider to be the top 50 – the list was actually 350 – but I’ve picked the best and removed the repeats.
1. Get up early and start early.
2. Take at least 30-60 minutes each evening to reflect on your day.
3. Every morning before you get out of bed, create a vision of how you see the day progressing. See the clients coming to you, see that the meetings are going perfectly, see the planning and more.
4. Start and diligently use a business journal to record ideas, thoughts, suggestions, and reading/learning.
5. Dress to feel comfortable and powerful with your energies. It radiates and attracts.
6. Work more hours. (Don’t shoot the messenger.)
7. Schedule the time.
8. Always ask yourself every night: “What can I do better tomorrow from what I learned today?”
9. Create a one-page SMART business plan with a professional so they can take an aerial view because you’re too close and since you’re paying them, they have an investment in your success.
10. Create a one page SMART marketing plan — similar to above.
11. Complete the one page SMART sales plan – same as above.
12. Create a one-page SMART project plan – similar to above.
13. Create a one-page SMART service product plan – similar to above.
14. For each product, complete a one-page SMART product plan BEFORE.
15. Always know your BE point (breakeven point) for any project/service/product.
16. Separate study time from when you think you’re marketing.
17. Best sales hours and days are Tuesday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
18. If you want to reach the business owner, try to call before 8:00 am or after 5:00 pm.
19. Passive income generating products are needed.
20. Have a strong business support system.
21. Be a writer or speaker you promote.
22. Be technically proficient in the software you use (non-expert, proficient).
23. Post daily to-do lists.
24. Watch your time as if it were gold.
25. Have backup plans and alternative solutions for everything.
26. Learn to say no and say it quickly when you are not in focus.
27. Plan a vacation with yourself twice a year.
28. Outsource everything you can do in fewer hours than you.
29. Use all your resources as much as possible.
30. Eliminate networking groups, if you don’t get leads, don’t last.
31. Leave volunteering alone until you make 6 figures, people won’t listen to you anyway until you reach that level or more.
32. Don’t let technology steal your time.
34. Spending your energy talking about X instead of acting on it.
35. Write your goal dollar amount on the largest piece of paper you can find and put it on the wall in front of you, and ask this question of all the tasks on your list: How does this add up? It is a short, medium or long-term money-generating project.
36. The percentage of time spent on short-term projects determines how much money will arrive sooner. Percentage of time = when the money comes in.
37. Irregular working hours do not help.
38. You can only grow as big as the fishbowl you’re in. If you want to grow, move to a lake, then a lake, then an ocean. The fish will get bigger and bigger until you are the whale in the ocean.
39. Read and learn only what you need now, everything else is a waste because what you need changes quickly.
40. Work with a good coach who has years of experience in what you want to achieve.
41. Be proficient in creating revenue generating products.
42. Have a system or process for everything.
43. Work with a virtual assistant as soon as possible, before you even think you can afford one. In fact, you can’t afford not to.
44. Create strategic alliances – people who you know very well about what they do, how they do it, how good they are, how you can send them referrals and you can send yours, how you work together on joint products to create something that is powerful and not found anywhere else.
45. It’s a numbers game. If you want 10 new clients per month, you need to be talking to 100-300 prospects per month and you need to set up tools that work smoothly (otherwise you’ll have an overloaded partner).
46. Establish conscious boundaries. When you’re working, your mind is 100% there, when you’re at home, it’s 100% there. The more they interbreed, the productivity drops by at least 50%.
47. Finish what you start — always. At the end of the day, unfinished tasks create an energy debt that stretches into the night. The salary for this is very high. Don’t write ongoing goals on the list. Make a to-do list that only fits into that day’s time. The task can be mini for a larger project (this is included in the previously mentioned one-page project plan).
48. Create an R&D team for each project.
49. Don’t buy anything unless you have a use for it. Be in the present when buying, and not “one day I will definitely use it”.
50. Go on a 30-day information diet to reprogram your focus, learn to listen and connect with your higher self and knowing, and clear your life, business, career and self-path.
Video about My 3 1 2 Year Old Is Driving Me Crazy
You can see more content about My 3 1 2 Year Old Is Driving Me Crazy on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about My 3 1 2 Year Old Is Driving Me Crazy
If you have any questions about My 3 1 2 Year Old Is Driving Me Crazy, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article My 3 1 2 Year Old Is Driving Me Crazy was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article My 3 1 2 Year Old Is Driving Me Crazy helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles My 3 1 2 Year Old Is Driving Me Crazy
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords My 3 1 2 Year Old Is Driving Me Crazy
My 3 1 2 Year Old Is Driving Me Crazy
way My 3 1 2 Year Old Is Driving Me Crazy
tutorial My 3 1 2 Year Old Is Driving Me Crazy
My 3 1 2 Year Old Is Driving Me Crazy free
#Making #6Figures #Service #Professional