You are searching about Natural Remedies For Sore Throat In Babies 1 Yr Old, today we will share with you article about Natural Remedies For Sore Throat In Babies 1 Yr Old was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Natural Remedies For Sore Throat In Babies 1 Yr Old is useful to you.
Common Cold Cure – Herbs And Ayurvedic Remedies, Common Cold Treatment
The common cold is the most common dosha disease affecting humans. Everyone has suffered from a cold in their lifetime. Its symptoms are all too well known. In Ayurveda, this very common disease is called Pratishyaya.
All three doshas are responsible for the occurrence of colds. Frequent colds of Vata dosha are accompanied by dry cough, little mucus flow, hoarse voice, headache and runny nose. People with pitta dosha who suffer from frequent colds will have fever, sore throat, yellowish nasal discharge and constant nasal congestion. People with kapha dosha who suffer from frequent colds have thick phlegm with dull aches and headaches.
(1) Useful herbs in the treatment of colds
– Bishop’s Weed (Trachyspermum ammi) Bishop’s Weed can open blocked nasal passages. Its seeds are tied in a cloth and inhaled directly to relieve congestion. It is very effective in treating nasal congestion in children.
– Cassia (Cassis fistula) Cassia roots are effective in treating colds. The roots are burned and the smoke from them is inhaled. Mucus secretion increases after such treatment, but stops completely after a while.
– Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) Boil the cinnamon in a glass of water with a pinch of pepper and honey. This reduces sore throats and also prevents colds from becoming chronic or as severe as pneumonia or the flu.
– Cumin seed (Cuminum cyminum) Cumin seed has an antiseptic effect. So they have a beneficial effect when a cold is accompanied by a fever. It is also useful in treating throat irritations.
– Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Ginger extract taken several times a day is an excellent remedy for the cough accompanying common colds. Ginger tea is also very effective in treating colds.
– Holy basil (Ocimum sanctum) Chewing a few leaves of tulsi (holy basil) cures a sore throat. An extract of the leaves boiled in water can also be used as a drink for the same benefits.
– Onion (Allium cepa) Onion can liquefy mucus. This makes the sticky mucus runny and drains from the nose.
(2) Dietary treatments for colds
– Cold patients are usually advised to fast for a day to flush toxins from the body. Patients can then eat hot vegetable soups or steamed vegetables with little or no seasoning. Avoid foods that are difficult to digest, such as cheese, yogurt, milk, oily and spicy foods, and sweets.
– Eating warm food is recommended if you have a cold. Hot chicken soup is a traditionally known remedy for colds.
(3) Ayurvedic treatment for colds
– Bhringasava is the prescribed Ayurvedic remedy for frequent colds. This is usually prescribed at 15 ml three times a day for seven days.
– The nasal drops called Anutaila are also prescribed by many Ayurvedic doctors. Other common medicines are Vyoshaadi vati, Kantara Arya Ava Lehya, Tribhuvana Keerti etc. These preparations must be taken in time so that the cold does not turn into the flu.
– Trikatu powder is recommended to be consumed with honey. This reduces airway inflammation. Shadbindu taila can be used as nasal drops. This should be used twice a day until cold symptoms are felt.
(4) Home remedies
– Take a pinch of salt. Add a few drops of mustard oil and blend until the oil loses its fluidity. Apply this mixture to the nostrils, neck and chest. It will tingle a bit, but the relief will be quick.
– Mix a little fat and black pepper. Boil this in water. If it’s hot, sip quickly, like tea.
– Squeeze the juice of two lemons into a glass of water. Add sugar to sweeten the mixture. This should be taken at bedtime to get relief from a runny nose.
– Another remedy is to mash nutmeg and opium with cow’s milk. This should be applied to the nose and forehead at bedtime.
– Mixing black pepper, cinnamon, cardamom and Nigella sativa (Krishna Jeeraka) seeds and using them as snuff helps to open severely blocked nasal passages.
– Apply eucalyptus oil to the forehead, chest and nostrils at night before going to bed. Then wrap yourself in a warm blanket and go to sleep. You will sweat profusely at night, but let it happen. By morning, the runny nose is gone, and so is the fever, if present.
– If you have a cold, it is not advisable to stay in a narrow room. Open the windows and let the air in, but don’t do it when it’s cold outside. Take a walk in the fresh air and get enough rest.
Another note is that the common cold is contagious. Therefore, if you have a cold, you should take all necessary precautions to avoid spreading it to others. Do not go near babies and children, as they are most vulnerable to colds. Also use a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Keep containers separate.
Video about Natural Remedies For Sore Throat In Babies 1 Yr Old
You can see more content about Natural Remedies For Sore Throat In Babies 1 Yr Old on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Natural Remedies For Sore Throat In Babies 1 Yr Old
If you have any questions about Natural Remedies For Sore Throat In Babies 1 Yr Old, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Natural Remedies For Sore Throat In Babies 1 Yr Old was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Natural Remedies For Sore Throat In Babies 1 Yr Old helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Natural Remedies For Sore Throat In Babies 1 Yr Old
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Natural Remedies For Sore Throat In Babies 1 Yr Old
Natural Remedies For Sore Throat In Babies 1 Yr Old
way Natural Remedies For Sore Throat In Babies 1 Yr Old
tutorial Natural Remedies For Sore Throat In Babies 1 Yr Old
Natural Remedies For Sore Throat In Babies 1 Yr Old free
#Common #Cold #Cure #Herbs #Ayurvedic #Remedies #Common #Cold #Treatment