You are searching about What Should My 3 1/2 Year Old Be Doing, today we will share with you article about What Should My 3 1/2 Year Old Be Doing was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic What Should My 3 1/2 Year Old Be Doing is useful to you.
8 Ways To Teach Your Child About God’s Love
Valentine’s Day is the day America celebrates our loved ones. We tend to buy expensive gifts and fancy cards to show our family and friends how much we love them. But did you know that this tradition began around 270 AD. in an ancient pagan festival that celebrated fertility on February 15? The name was believed to come from a priest named St. Valentine who was beheaded on February 14th for performing illegal marriage ceremonies. And because a signed letter addressed to his love on the morning of his death was found, Valentine’s Day was born.
As a married woman, I love receiving affection gifts from my husband and try to come up with something different every year to show my love for him. I even give my 12 year old son small candies and “be mine” note cards to show signs of love as well. This is what we have been conditioned to do. But does this really show our loved ones what real love is? What do we do to show God’s love to each other and to our children every day? Should buying an expensive gift justify our true love for each other? Some of us might say, “It’s nice to get gifts, what’s wrong with that?” Nothing if you really practice and know the true meaning of love which no gift can replace. And as Christian parents, we should make sure our children know how much God loves them so they don’t grow up looking and trying to fill the void with someone or something that might disappoint them. Here are 8 ways to teach your child God’s love through His word:
1) This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ gave his life for us. And we should lay down our lives for our brothers. 1 John 3:15-17
2) Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, be with us in truth and love. 2 John 1:2-4
3) Keep yourselves in God’s love as you await the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, who will bring you to eternal life. Jude 1:20-22
4) Jesus answered: “Do not kill, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not bear false witness, honor your father and mother, and love your neighbor as yourself.” Matthew 19:18-20
5) Jesus answered: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.” Matthew 22:36-38
6) Give thanks to the God of gods. His love lasts forever. Psalm 136:1-3
7) But if anyone obeys his word, God’s love has truly been made perfect in him. By this we know that we are in him. 1 John 2:4-6
8) Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. 1 John 4:6-8
This Valentine’s Day, our children are taught that God’s love is the true meaning of love. And then our “spiritual gifts” will be a little more valuable this year and in the years to come. We owe them so much…
Video about What Should My 3 1/2 Year Old Be Doing
You can see more content about What Should My 3 1/2 Year Old Be Doing on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about What Should My 3 1/2 Year Old Be Doing
If you have any questions about What Should My 3 1/2 Year Old Be Doing, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article What Should My 3 1/2 Year Old Be Doing was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article What Should My 3 1/2 Year Old Be Doing helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles What Should My 3 1/2 Year Old Be Doing
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords What Should My 3 1/2 Year Old Be Doing
What Should My 3 1/2 Year Old Be Doing
way What Should My 3 1/2 Year Old Be Doing
tutorial What Should My 3 1/2 Year Old Be Doing
What Should My 3 1/2 Year Old Be Doing free
#Ways #Teach #Child #Gods #Love